17:59 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
A story each night...usually I end up crying through the whole thing cause they are so sweet!
This is just hilarious. This is a cubby hole that was built into the wall in the kitchen for some reason. This is what I like to call the "Mike, could you go put this away please" cubby.

Also hilarious...I was trying to take a pic of the tree and Jasper just came in and posed. He does this all the time...
I was trying to take a pic of Mike looking sad when we found Stinkie the fish dead, but of course Jasper had to jump into the pic. So funny!Love this tree and love this dog!

Love this guy!

Midnight cheese ball pepperoni snack and movie

So sweet... Mike and the puppies

Love her! Never fails, put her on and I can get out of laziness! She's very talented.


Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comentários:

On 4 de dezembro de 2008 às 23:30 , Marissa and Blaine disse...

Jasper is so dang cute! The picture of him, and the Christmas tree, is awesome! You should totally send out a holiday card!
I also LOVE the cubby hole! That is awesome! I need something cute like that for Blaine's stuff too!

 
On 5 de dezembro de 2008 às 09:37 , Tavan disse...

LOVE THE PIC OF JASPER IN FRONT OF THE TREE!! LOL

 
On 10 de dezembro de 2008 às 20:34 , Allison and Mason: disse...

I LOVE that your dog poses! HILARIOUS!