09:25 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
When my good friend Brianne and I were in college together, we made a pact that we would never wear "mom" clothes... now that she is a mom, I had to check up on her and see how she is doing! Here's what she sent me...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10333/saturday-night-live-mom-jeans

Thanks Brianne for a GREAT laugh!!
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentários:

On 26 de dezembro de 2008 às 22:50 , Ashleigh disse...

I have made a pact with myself that I will not fall into the evil rut of the horrendous "mom clothes". This clip is so flipping hilarious! You have to wonder where they got the jeans. Did they make them for the skit, or did they actually find them at like Goodwill. I know I've seen those floating around...