8
07:42 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
Tavan tagged me with 8’s:

8 Shows I love to watch:
The Office
Flip That House
Extreme Home Makeover
Wheel of Fortune
Family Guy
South Park
Friends
Seinfeld

8 Places I Love To Eat:
The Melting Pot
Texas Roadhouse
Cheesecake Factory
The Pie
Chipotle
Greek Souvlaki
Olive Garden
Café Rio

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Worked
Made birthday cheesecake
Went to the doctor
Played lacrosse
Phone calls with family
Took some videos
Sang with Mike (something we do… don’t know why but it’s fun!)
Avoided housework

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Having a finished house
Small claims suit to be over
Having a child (not now—but someday!)
Portugal
Getting back into shape
Hair to grow out of the awkward “middle stage”
Paying off debt
Mike finishing school

8 Things I Love About Fall
Colorful leaves
Lightning/thunderstorms (I miss the good ones from Colorado!)
Cooler temperatures
Smell of rain
Not having to water my lawn anymore
Camping
Picking fruit from garden/vines
Thanksgiving

8 Things On My Wish List
Find a treasure (like in the movies… I keep waiting to find the loose brick in my house where some crazy old man hoarded all his money and then died and no one ever knew about…then I would be rich)
Travel the world
Live on a ranch
Go into outer space (but not really, I would be too scared)
Never feel pain
See into the future
Have a magic wand (haha remember Emily? So we could have stairs in our house? “Only Santa gets a REAL magic wand!”)
Die in my sleep
8 Favorite Eye Candy
Michael J Condie
Colin Farrell (in American Outlaws)
JUDE LAW! (sadly Julie doesn’t blog and won’t be able to enjoy this)
Brad Pitt
Johnny Depp
Cam Gigandet
Tim McGraw
Matthew McConaughey (but I swear if I see him act one more time I might throw something)

8 People I'm Tagging
I don’t like to tag people so you can do it if you want!
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comentários:

On 11 de dezembro de 2008 às 13:58 , Tavan disse...

Good 8s! I love: finding the treasure in a loose brick....that would be awesome!!

 
On 28 de dezembro de 2008 às 21:32 , Julie and David De Rurange disse...

I now Blog!! And I did enjoy that!! JUDE LAW!!!!!