07:11 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
Name that movie...

Anyway... Our old camera is a Nikon Coolpix, one of those plain jane point and shoot cameras which I've had for probably 3-4 years now. Although a good little camera, it has seen its time and now must go. It doesn't take batteries very well, takes about 5 minutes for the flash to recharge after used, and then another 2 minutes to take the picture once the button was pushed. It also refuses to work in hot, humid places. If you turn it off manually instead of letting the powersave do it, it won't turn back on for like a half hour. Needless to say, it was time to get a new camera. I used to have the Nikon D40 SLR camera which was AWESOME, but only bought it for a class, so I sold it shortly thereafter. I wanted something that was similar, but not as expensive. I found the P80, which is kind of a mix between a regular digital and SLR, so it has manual modes, but is a little more compact--and cheaper. Also, it does video which is big for us. We have a video camera but we hate lugging both cameras around on trips and stuff, so we usually forego the video. We're going to sell the camcorder, which has barely been used. Anyone interested?




Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comentários:

On 10 de dezembro de 2008 às 01:45 , Marissa and Blaine disse...

Happy happy birthday!!! I hope you have a fabulous day and everyone treats you like a queen!! I love and miss you! xoxoxo

 
On 10 de dezembro de 2008 às 12:35 , Anónimo disse...

The Emporers New Groove!! I made Mark watch it with me the other night...love it. Ya fun gift for you. :)

 
On 10 de dezembro de 2008 às 14:02 , Michael and Lindsay Condie disse...

Haha yay---I'm not the only one who loves that movie!

 
On 13 de dezembro de 2008 às 12:55 , BDandFamily disse...

We have the Nikon Coolpix camera too! And ours is so dying. Let me know how you like your new one.