21:49 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
I got My Memories Suite by Polaroid off an infomercial for Christmas. I love it almost as much as Mike. It makes scrapbooking so easy and cheap and it is a really well designed program. You can add embellishments and match colors and it comes with tons of fonts and papers and everything! I can make pages so fast! They are also good enough quality that you can print them on your own or send them out to be printed into books. Or you can even add video and send them out over email. I seriously love it. It is SO EASY. No more printing pictures, no more very badly designed pages and having to buy and replenish supplies. Here are a few of my Christmas break pages. I'm still by no means a good scrapbooker... even if I do have a computer to help, but it sure makes it easier!
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comentários:

On 28 de dezembro de 2008 às 20:19 , Allison and Mason: disse...

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!! I know what I want for my birthday now!!! (being Christmas is over) That program is AWESOME! Are the book expensive to print?

 
On 29 de dezembro de 2008 às 06:53 , Michael and Lindsay Condie disse...

I don't think they're too bad... the program came with a coupon for a free one, and then I think the rest are like $10-30 depending on what size you get... or you can take them to kinko's and get them printed and bound yourself!

 
On 29 de dezembro de 2008 às 10:20 , Tavan disse...

That looks like an awesome program...something I could even do! I love the pics of "training the dogs" - - good luck with that one!!

 
On 29 de dezembro de 2008 às 15:03 , Camille disse...

Awesome! We were at Eagle that same day! How funny. We took the kids sledding and I kept watching the snowboarders thinking, man! I wish I were doing that this year!