12:43 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
Since everyone else is doing their halloween posts, I thought I'd do my non-halloween post. :) Not to be a downer, but I don't love Halloween... I think I did when I was younger, and I probably would more if I had kids, but right now I just don't see the point. I'm not into going along with the whole retail extravaganza and getting caught up in decorations. I have a couple fall decorations, and we'll get a Christmas tree--but more for the tradition of going and cutting it down. And MAYBE Mike will let me dress Jasper up as Santa.. but no further than that (perhaps something similar to the picture below... lol). I guess I'm starting to get more into what the holidays actually mean, and Halloween just doesn't have any meaning for me so I don't see the point in putting the time and money into it.

So instead of doing the whole halloween thing, we just hung out and played with the dogs and worked on the house. It was fun, and especially relaxing since we got the extra hour of sleep!
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentários:

On 5 de novembro de 2008 às 10:37 , Tavan disse...

I think you should totally dress up Jasper for Cmas!!