20:22 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
I was sick for the better part of this last weekend. In fact, on Sunday I stayed in bed ALL day. I got a little bored, so I thought I'd share how I spent my time. 3D Home Architect 1.4, from 1993. Best computer program ever! I know you all think I'm a dork... but secretly I also know you're jealous.

1st floor:




2nd floor:



Basement:
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comentários:

On 25 de novembro de 2008 às 21:11 , Katie disse...

My husband has a similar program (possibly the same one...who knows) and he has the home we are going to build all drawn up on it in 3D. It cracks me up 'cuz he loves to work on it. It must be addicting or something. But it is a pretty cool program...glad to see that someone else enjoys it also. I was beginning to think he was just a little bit weird. :)

 
On 26 de novembro de 2008 às 07:13 , Jackie disse...

Very cool! Thank you, 1993.

 
On 26 de novembro de 2008 às 09:44 , Tavan disse...

Wow....You MUST have been bored :)