10:51 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
Tavan tagged me about being quirky. Here are the rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.

Every day I have to listen to the news on the way to work, and country music on the way home.

I love fondant frosting (the really smooth hard stuff on the outside of wedding cakes)

I hate when people ask me how to spell a word--in elementary school I was a really good speller so I was the one everyone would ask and it would drive me crazy!!

I love history and sometimes go to the history library to look at stuff just for fun.

I have to use a really, REALLY flat pillow. When I'm visiting someone or on vacation, I sleep without a pillow because they are always too fluffy

When I get something done that wasn't on my to-do list, I write it down and then cross it off.

That was hard!!! I couldn't think of stuff... I guess I'm just too normal :) HA!
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comentários:

On 19 de setembro de 2008 às 13:30 , Tavan disse...

Oh my gosh, I do this to:

When I get something done that wasn't on my to-do list, I write it down and then cross it off....

Scary!!

 
On 19 de setembro de 2008 às 16:00 , Emily disse...

yea... you're definitely not normal... but I do the to-do list thing too. :)