13:24 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
Thought I'd update on what we've been doing this summer...

In April/May we went on a cruise to Mexico with Stacey, Kyle, Julie, and Dave. That was where Julie and Dave fell in love! (and are now getting married)

For our anniversary, we luckily still had flight benefits, so we flew down to Costa Rica for 4 days, and it was amazing! We've never been anywhere like it. It was definitely an adventure and I did things I thought I'd never do--like fly on a super small propeller plane! It was scary, but I'm glad I did it.

The day after we got back, I started working at FranklinCovey as a meeting planner. It is a much better job for me and for the first time since we got married, we have the same work schedule, meaning we finally have nights and weekends off together! It has been really nice to have more time together, especially to play with the dogs and work on the house. We have been working on the house a lot, and have made a lot of progress. Within the next month we should be done with the upstairs and have the blinds installed. Then we can turn our attention to the basement, which will be like starting all over again! I have to sometimes think about how worth it it will be in the end. It's a lot of work.

Julie and I found a little homeless yorkie wandering around a few days ago, so we picked him up and took him home. He is a sweet little dog! We are keeping him until we find his owners... or if not, who knows?? We also got a hamster, Mike named him Hewie even though it's a girl. I won't touch the thing, but he loves to play with it (aka tease) a lot.

Other than that, we've been enjoying the HOT HOT weather, and getting a lot of sun!
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentários: