12:02 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
Do you ever feel like life is out of sorts and you're totally helpless??? Check this out:

Mike's phone - he waits months to get a new one since his screen was broken, finally gets a new one, and a week later the dogs chew it completely up. Hopefully insurance will cover it.

Mike's classes - one of his classes was full, so I spent 2 or 3 weeks emailing teachers trying to get him in the class. Classes have now started, and it still hasn't been taken care of.

Mike's financial aid - tuition still isn't paid, and he can't get his books. His loan has been processing for about a month now with no luck yet and no one seems to know the answer to anything.

House - the upstairs is torn up yet again, this time to tile... we've never done it before so there is a lot of uncertainty!

Me - I've been getting sick the last couple of days... great!

Car - Unbelievable. I take it in to get safety and emissions and windshield replaced in order to register it. $400 and 4 days later, it still didn't have safety and emissions and I couldn't get a straight answer out of these people. We're now going on about a week and a half, and still can't seem to get anything done. I'm taking it to a new place today, but I'm down to the last hope.

Small Claims - I've been working a lot on our small claims case against Gold's Gym, but haven't had time yet to run downtown and pay for the forms. Once I do that and serve the papers, there's just more waiting time.


To make matters worse, my house is a mess and laundry isn't being kept up.

How do people do all this stuff with kids?!?!? I don't know if I'd ever be able to!!
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comentários:

On 30 de agosto de 2008 às 00:41 , Marissa and Blaine disse...

I'm sorry things are crazy right now! It was SO GOOD seeing you last week though! It had been far too long!