07:41 | Author: Michael and Lindsay Condie
This weekend we painted the bathroom and tiled the kitchen counters. Not done yet, but below are some pictures in-progress. Also a pretty picture of our house with a big storm behind it.

Then I have some random pictures from this weekend...

We went to conference Saturday morning, but didn't take any pictures. It was fun, but I'll just watch it on TV in the future. Too much hassle to get there, parking, walking in the rain, standing in line, sitting for 3 1/2 hours, etc. We had good seats though.

I also got a flat tire heading up for a girl's night with the Condie's. Stephanie changed my tire all by herself while we all watched. Good thing someone knew what they were doing!

Stacey & Kyle slept over Saturday night, we went out to eat and Kyle helped us with our Portuguese. It's really sad how bad we are. It makes me sick to my shtomagoo. Stacey woke me up early Sunday to tell me the kitchen had flooded. Since the sink plumbing is open, something had backed up and had been spilling over. It proceeded to flood 9 or 10 times throughout the day. We had to build a contraption to keep it from flooding while we're at work today.

Enjoy the pictures!

Like how we gave up on the lawn for the year already? No, Mike... you don't EAT the wood filler!
This is what a 60 year old sink looks like... gross. I can't believe we ever questioned whether we should replace it or not.
Long job ahead of us..
Getting closer
Mike says he likes this pic because I "look like" I'm working.. HA! He wishes he was as good as me at tiling.A couple of last minute touches

I cannot believe how good it turned out!! The color is perfect. and the new sink is bigger than the old one!! I'll post more when it actually is grouted and clean and doesn't have little green spacers in it :) The sink didn't quite fit, so he had to cut a little out.
Checking out the plumbing. His shirt got slightly wet...Jasper doing what he does best! Mount Jasper. He loves to sit on top of piles of blankets, pillows, laundry, etc. Maybe it makes him feel bigger?
Clearly he is a big help with laundry.

Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comentários:

On 6 de outubro de 2008 às 10:10 , Chelsea disse...

looks like fun! it looks great guys, we are tileing right now also it is no fun and takes forever! but your house is looking fantastic!

 
On 8 de outubro de 2008 às 10:38 , Emily disse...

Wow! I haven't seen your place since you first put your fridge in your family room. :) I'd love to see it now!

 
On 8 de outubro de 2008 às 16:10 , Tavan disse...

Wow, that tile looks great. What a huge project. Also, I imagined your yard tons worse! It looks fine to me!!

 
On 8 de outubro de 2008 às 18:44 , Allison and Mason: disse...

I am so impressed with you guys!! Your kitchen looks awesome!!

 
On 8 de outubro de 2008 às 23:56 , Kadi disse...

Lindsay! I didn't know you had a blog...thanks for leaving a comment on mine so I knew where to find you! Man, you guys are amazing. I can't believe all you have done to your house and your dog is so cute. Do you have more to do?...sorry I just don't know...anyway, what you've done looks awesome! Take care and we need to keep in touch! Give my hellos to everyone.

 
On 9 de outubro de 2008 às 17:11 , BDandFamily disse...

Your house is so cute! I can't believe you have a house. We're growing up! Cute dogs too.